The Willie Walker Wiki
...lots about the English & Llewellin Setter

Two different toxins are in chocolate: caffeine and the alkaloid theobromine (lesser known and more dangerous). Ingesting chocolate can cause vomiting, diarrhea, depression, muscle tremors, excessive thirst with frequent urination. The dog can become agitated and start pacing. More dangerous symptoms can develop including elevated/irregular heart rate, blood pressure changes and seizures. Baking/cooking chocolate is the worst, and the younger or smaller the dog, the more dangerous (in large amounts even deadly) it is to them.

PayPal Me

Hey, this is really great work - how can I thank you?
Donations via PayPal are always needed and appreciated!
The PayPal account is: pedigree@englishsetters.at

Visitors since 08/07/2016

Visitors: 2300
Top 10 Countries:
821 United States
277 France
207 Russia
196 Austria
166 United Kingdom
67 Italy
46 Greece
45 Australia
35 Spain
34 Canada